The Department of State’s Office of Consular Affairs has released the September 2014 Visa Bulletin. As was the case with the July and August bulletins, the September bulletin has advanced the EB-2 India priority date. The India EB-2 priority date is now May 1, 2009, a forward movement of over four months from the August bulletin. The only other priority … more
The Immigration Channel is a blog on the state of U.S. and global immigration presented by the attorneys of Goel & Anderson, LLC, an internationally recognized immigration law firm focused on the essential business role that immigrants play in innovation, job growth, and economic progress.
Based just outside of Washington, DC in Reston, Virginia, Goel & Anderson helps clients develop effective immigration and global mobility programs, maximize successful immigration outcomes, and avoid the pitfalls of immigration compliance.
The firm’s greatest resources are the skill, vision, and creativity of our lawyers, who are true immigration strategists. Goel & Anderson’s immigration attorneys speak regularly on immigration issues as recognized leaders within a highly specialized bar and are active in industry groups such as the American Immigration Lawyers Association, the Society for Human Resource Management and various bar associations. As knowledge leaders within our field, we challenge unjust laws and decisions and work to effect national policy reform, knowing that immigration policies affect not just corporate bottom lines, but individual lives.
For more information about Goel & Anderson, please visit the firm's website at goellaw.com
- nimesh on India EB-2 Priority Dates: Congress Holds the Key to Continued Improvement
- Doc on India EB-2 Priority Dates: Congress Holds the Key to Continued Improvement
- Kandaswamy R. on As India and China EB-2 Priority Dates Advance, Does a Freeze or Retrogression Look Likely in 2012?
- Karan on India EB-2 Priority Dates: Congress Holds the Key to Continued Improvement
- Ravi on India EB-2 Priority Dates: Congress Holds the Key to Continued Improvement
Subscribe to Updates